Lemuel The Servant

.

26 October, 2010

  I Say, You Say, They say, so so...


You say   : It's impossible.
God says : All things are possible   (Lk 18:27)  (Lk 1:37)

You say   : I'm too tired.
God says : I will give you rest.  (Mt 11:28)
          
You say   : Nobody really loves me.
God says : I love you.  (Jn 3:16)
           
You say  : I can't go on.
God says : My grace is sufficient.  (2Cor 12:9) (Ps 91:15)
            
You say   : I can't figure things out.
God says : I will direct your steps.  (Prov 4:11-12)
            
You say  : I can't do it.
God says : You can do all things. (Phil 4:13)
                
You say   : I'm not able.
God says : I am able.    (2Cor 9:8)
          
You say  : It's not worth it.
God says : It will worth it.  (Rom 8:28)
          
You say  : I can't forgive myself.
God says : I forgive you.   (1Jn 1:9) (Rom 8:1)
        
You say  : I can't manage.
God says : I will supply all your needs.  (Phil 4:19)
                  
You say  : I'm afraid.
God says : I have not given you a spirit of fear.    (2Thi 1:7)
                      
You say  : I'm always worried and frustrated.
God says : Cast all your cares on me.  (1Pet 5:7)
                    
You say  : I don't have enough faith.
God says : I've given you the measure of faith. (Rom 12:3)
                       
You say  : I'm not smart enough.
God says : I give you wisdom.  (James 1:5)
            
Il tuo browser potrebbe non supportare la visualizzazione di questa immagine. You say  : I feel all alone.
God says : I will never leave you or forsaken you.  (Heb 13:5)


 Thanks for reading.....
                         

0 comments: