Lemuel The Servant

.

19 November, 2010

Revealed Self.....

Stories revealing myself

When I continued reading the book which I like so much, I found something different from other stories. I read it without stop, but when the class started I closed the book reluctantly. But, after awhile when it is finished I started to read again. This book was written by a Divine word society priest, who has been writing for long ago. His words are really good for the thirsting Soul; he shows with the truth answers.
For today is a special day because it’s Friday, on which the Lord chose to die on the cross. I think it’s suitable to present the two stories as a combination as they are almost the same in the meaning. Let us throw away our stupidity and start new cleansed individuals.
The first one is named as:

WINNERS AND LOSERS

The winner- is always part of the answer.
The loser – is always a par t of the problem.
The winner- always has a program.
The loser- always has an excuse.
The winner –says: “let me do it for you”.
The loser-says: “it’s not my job”.
The winner-sees: an answer for every problem.
The loser-sees a problem in every answer.
The winner- sees a green near every sand trap.
The loser- sees two or three sand traps near every green.
The winner-says, it may be difficult but it’s possible.
The loser-say, it may be possible but it’s too difficult.



Another one is also named like the first one, but its name is,

WINNER AND LOSER

A winner says, let’s find out.”
A loser says, “Nobody knows.”
When a winner makes a mistake, he says, “I was wrong.”
When a loser makes a mistake, he says, “It was not my fault.”
A winner goes through a problem.
A loser goes around it, and never gets past it.
A winner says, “I’m good, but not as good as I ought to be.”
A loser says, “I’m not as bad as a lot of people are.”
A winner tries to learn from those who are superior to him.
A loser tries to tear down those who are superior to him.
A winner says. “There ought to be a better way to do it.”
A loser says, “That’s the way it’s always been done there.”

In these two stories, where is my place, in the place of a winner or a loser? Most of the words from side of loser(s) are often spoken by my very mouth. It’s clear that I am a loser. But I still have chance to cure stains on my soul. It will not be late if I start right now. 
thanks a lot for reading.....


0 comments: