Lemuel The Servant

.

10 May, 2014

Disconnect to Reconnect

          I love technology, i love it deeply. It helped to exercise
my desires in many areas of my interest. I love to help people too, and
since i love technology i am always on it. Reading, doing some kind of
research and sometime browsing or social networking. I am inclined to
study how does a computer work and carries out information we need. So I
do a form of self study. Learning something everyday and how to manage
them. By benefiting from these day to day experience i happen to know a
little more than normal users. I help people from my community when they
need computer service. Installing, formatting windows OS and
installation of other softwares and removing virus and adwares etc. When
i am successful i am so happy and proud to be doing it over and over
again. This is the reason i love it so deeply.

  I even thank God
for technology. Because it allows me to do what i am interested. But for
a while i am so sunk into it. I feel restless. I do not know what to do
and i wasn't sure of what i was doing at certain moments. Ok, i found
something. I did not know that i needed rest from what i am doing. It
was I needed to be disconnected. I needed my reflection over my day to
day life. 

   It was a need to revive my tired spirit from too
much information loaded in my head and left me heavy with so many ideas
running across in the brain. I decided to leave for a while, if possible
I will not continue over a span of year of so. I am revived, i felt so
refreshed. I prayed, I read books, I do the services i need to finish. I
sleep so well. I eat my food with good appetite. They all were the
benefits of leaving myself disconnected from media and social
networking.

     I thank again, and prayed to God that "oh Lord,
you are great, You have made me see the foolishness i was doing. And you
gave me the courage to decide and do what i needed to do. Thank you for
this opportunity to leave things became so close to us unnecessarily.
So with this joy i would like to share a link to you. May God bless us
in what we are doing and it may help our friendship strengthened with
God and with our neighbour.





0 comments: